Established while Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of Robeson's 1949 Peekskill Concert
- Create a space for Art and Social Justice initiatives in Peekskill, with a clearly stated inspiration
- To Honor and Preserve the legacy of Paul Robeson and further the goals of mutual respect for all peoples of the World
- Beyond Peekskill, to support efforts to honor, preserve and further the efforts of Paul Robeson on the larger National and International level, via contacts, friends and kindred spirits
- The Robeson Gallery Peekskill recognizes Paul Robeson as one of the most influential individuals of the 20th Century
- To celebrate the special history and relationships Mr. Robeson shared in our diverse community
James Earl Jones recreating 1956 Senate Hearing
House Un-American Activities Committee
PBS American Masters Series
Paul Robeson: Here I Stand Documentary
We Are Closed to the General Public Temporarily Due to COVID.
For private tours for educational groups and other interested parties, please contact us to reserve a tour or for more information.
By Appointment Only.